Sur-Ron Light Bee Italia “Competition” Concept
The Sur-Ron Light Bee Italia “Competition” concept is a GB E-Moto bike based on Sur-Ron Light Bee homologated electric motorcycle. GB E-moto is exploring the limits of this forged alumni frame to improve the performance of the Light Bee to a 125 cc equivalent bike.
Sur-Ron Light Bee Modifications ny GB E-moto :
- Special CNC rear swing arm with a bigger 18-inch wheel
- The front wheel was changed with a 21-inch wheel; but during the testing, we got a positive response from the original 19 inches
- Seat modified to a larger seat with carbon fiber dedicated mudguard
- Huge bldc controller that is able to push the motor up to 10 kW peak using dedicated software and some BMS modifications.
- Future modifications: New custom battery from 60 to 72volts with different cells (LG). By now the bike was tested with the original battery.
The goal of this project is a working laboratory for developing special parts for the Sur-Ron Light Bee electric dirt bike that will eventually GB E-moto sell across the world to end customers. GB E-moto is a part of Sur Ron Italia ( check them out here)