It has been a long time waiting period here to see what exactly does Inmotion V10 and V10 F pack under the hood. This are the latest Inmotion V10 insights :
Inmotion V10 and V10 F specs :
Yago Taiwan and some other guys on Youtube already made a measurement comparison between INMOTION V10 AND V10 F to previous INMOTION V8, INMOTION V5 electric unicycles
V10 and V10F are the most advanced electric unicycles yet. These state-of-the-art vehicles have been engineered from the ground up for optimal weight distribution and uncompromising form factor.
With industry-leading power (over twice the power of InMotion V8 and Solowheel Glide 3), dramatic increase in top speed and range, and the peace of mind that comes with InMotion’s attention to quality control and safety, V10 an easy choice if you want the best wheel available today.
- Range: V10 43 miles max, V10F 55-62 miles max
- Motor Power: V10 1800W, V10F 2000W (nominal rating, difference in rating between models due to battery output – both models use same motor)
- Battery: V10 8.8AH 680WH, V10F 12.8AH, 960WH
- Charging Time: V10 6 hours, V10F 8 hours
- Speed: 25 mph
- Climbing Angle: 30 degrees
- Tire: 16 x 2.5 in
- Weight: 45.4 lbs
- Payload: 260 lbs
- IP Rating: IP55
- Active Cooling System for high-performance internal components
- Lights: Front, rear, and side LED (fully customizable in app, can be turned off with or w/o app)
- Charger Output: DC 84V* 1.5A
- Advanced in-app statistics give you access to data to track your performance and usage habits
- Engineered from the ground up for optimal weight distribution and uncompromising form factor
Ninebot Z models went with fat tires and Inmotion V10 with thin ones. Their explanation:
V10’s narrow profile means you can enjoy more control and comfort especially when mounting or dismounting.
And with high-mounted pedals, tight maneuvering and deep carving become effortless and without fear of the dreaded pedal-scrape.
Inmotion V10 is avaible for 1299 usd and Inmotion V10 F for 1599 USD at INMOTION USA HERE WITH PREORDER TERMS
Inmotion, Congratulations on your 5th Aniversary !