COULD INMOTION V11 ELECTRIC UNICYCLE BE WHAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR?
UPDATE TO THIS ARTICLE, AND WHAT WE GOT WRONG AND RIGHT IS HERE
THE REVEAL LINK IS HERE
What we ( most EUC riders will agree ) like about Inmotion V -RANGE of electric unicycles ?
- One of the best positioned pedals
- EUCs known for effortless hard turning
- Great quality, and almost no accidents and hardware glitches
- Quality components: Branded cells, great BLDC motor, constant software updates
What we know about V11 so far ?
1. Inmotion was working on electric unicycle suspension concepts for the last 2 years.
Inmotion also made a render of that showing a “naked” EUC concept that we really liked. If this concept was a motorcycle; it would fit in DUCATI monster range. This concept featured a pedal suspension system. We hope to see something more advanced, like progressive suspension!
2. Inmotion has confirmed the TOP SPEED of V11 over 50km/h
Thanks to the larger 100V battery and the powerful 2200 watt new motor, we expect the wheel to have a top speed of 55 km/h. For security reasons, the maximum speed is likely to be limited to 55 km/h.
3. Bigger and wider tire
4. Automobile level lights
if you cannot wait for another 15-30 minutes for the reveal, check out the interview where CEO of Inmotion talks about V11