KINGSONG S20 THE EAGLEE
in

AWESOMEAWESOME COOLCOOL OMGOMG

King Song S20 Eagle – The Best Electric Unicycle – Next Level!

The most innovative electric unicycle of 2021 is by no doubt King Song S20 Eagle. If King Song proves they are up to the task to produce what they just revealed; they will be leading innovators in the EUC world. Inmotion, Gotway-BEGODE can hide behind this wheel if the paper turns into reality. However, the wheel isn’t done yet and we hope there will be no first, second batch problems…..

UPDATE 26.9.2021.

SENSORLESS KING SONG S20 Electric Unicycle IS HERE! Not just a render!

Let us start by saying what is especially interesting about this wheel, and then just write down the specs and put some eye candy pictures!

KINGSONG S20 ELECTRIC UNICYCLE PADSKING SONG S20 ELECTRIC UNICYCLE – WHAT WE LIKE ABOUT

  1. KING SONG S20 HAS SPEED AND TORQUE This wheel has it all: TORQUE AND SPEED! There is no need to choose the electric unicycle with HT or HS. How did they do it? KingSong increased the voltage to a whooping 126V to get the wheel to be quickly started and fast enough to accomplish the 70 Km/h target
  2. S20 3300 W NOMINAL MOTOR! More power than some electric motorcycles in L3 category! This is also the first time an electric unicycle can achieve the 7 kW peak power!
  3. KING SONG S20 BATTERY CAPACITY IS 2200Wh Enough battery juice for 90% of the people. The other 10% who want more can buy electric cars!
  4. KING SONG S20 PRICE The price is big, but compared to competitors, it is lower and this electric unicycle dominates in terms of technical advantages and specifications. Some internet sources are saying that the price will be around 3500 USD.
  5. KING SONG S20 EAGLE WILL FEATURE 10 AMP SUPERCHARGING

These were some of our main interest points here. We have to say that the impressive 130 mm travel of suspension is incredible, the chosen LG cells are up to the task, and for all other info just take a look at the informative pictures we got from our partner e-RIDES. Preorder HERE

What do you think?

35 Points
Upvote Downvote
Participant

Written by EvNerds

Years Of Membership

Comments

Leave a Reply

Loading…

NEW electric unicycles: BEGODE COMMANDER, BEGODE HERO, KingSong S20

Nicolai ULTRA ebike

Nicolai EBOXX ULTRA Ebike and Emoto is sick – seen on Eurobike 2021!